The ultimate high performance fire protection board.
No other board can deliver the same peace of mind with 30 plus years of proven performance across many building applications and offering flexibility with between 30-240 minutes fire protection.
SUPALUX® is a strong, lightweight non-combustible building board, made of a calcium silicate composition and being gypsum-free, provides for:
- Excellent dimensional stability: SUPALUX® can be used even in damp or humid conditions – and has very low thermal shrinkage.
- Moisture resistance: SUPALUX® can be safely installed in semi-exposed environments and before a building is watertight – contributing to a faster build.
- Wider temperature range: SUPALUX® can be used in high temperature environments – up to 80°C working temperatures – such as plant or boiler rooms and diesel generator flues.
- Slim constructions: SUPALUX® can be used to create space-saving solid wall partitions without the need for mineral wool.
Find out more about SUPALUX® benefits
Request SUPALUX® Specifiers Guide
- Internal partitions
- Ceilings, floors and roofs
- External and internal walls
- Structural Steel
- Service Enclosures
- Protected Zones
- Door upgrades
- Boiler Backers
- Up to 240 minutes fire resistance
- Up to 80°C working temperature
- Independently tested and third party certified
- Class 0 Buildings Regulations classification
- Moisture resistant
- Impact resistant
- Easy to cut, drill and work.
You can trust SUPALUX® on every level. That's why its the UK's leading fire protection board.