DURATEC® materials from Promat UK Limited are “technical ceramics” made from calcium silicate. They are formulated without the use of asbestos fibres, and are thermally and electrically insulating materials for high temperature use.
Machinable engineering material with good thermal stability and electrical insulation properties.
Improved product with higher strength, improved electrical performance and arc resistance.
Machinable material for component manufacture for use as:
- Element supports for the furnace industry
- Structural insulation within metal forming applications
- Electrical insulation generally
- Arc shields in switchgear
- High strength thermal and electrical separators